Monday, March 28, 2011

Course of Events - by Fisher Stolz..



Course of Events..
By Hal Fisher Stolz
Location: off I-190..

Fisher Stolz is Associate Professor of Art [Sculpture Area Head] at Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois. And I can proudly say, he's a friend and I have seen a few of his Temporary Exhibits in Chicago, but wanted to photograph his large-scale permanent installtion in Chicago... Finally I could today..






Some of Fisher's Temporary Exhibits, I've seen..
- Moonbench ["Countercurrents", Art Chicago, 2010]
- Ray ["Form in Flora", Garfield Park, 2010]


Moonbench ["Countercurrents", Art Chicago, 2010]..


Ray ["Form in Flora", Garfield Park, 2010] ...


RELATED LINKS..
# Moonbench ["Countercurrents", Art Chicago, 2010]..
# Ray ["Form in Flora", Garfield Park, 2010] ...

No comments: